What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
Who we are
24Marine surveyors are always hunting for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Our experts are trained to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES, to keep your business operative in compliance at minimized risk conditions.
- We hunt for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
- We are committed to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES to sustain lives, environment and assets.
https://youtu.be/m7EfEEG4zC0 firstname.lastname@example.org +507 63074419
From https://www.marineinsight.com/case-studies/case-study-deadly-fall-into-water-while-rigging-accommodation-ladder/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MarineInsight+%28Marine+Insight%29 An inbound container vessel had just picked up the pilot. Two crew were on the upper deck preparing the port accommodation ladder prior to mustering at their mooring stations. Although they had brought two life vests on deck with them, these floatation devices stayed on the deck as they went about their work. […]
Autonomous Boat for Bathymetry and Side scan surveys https://youtu.be/QQ3FUy1cgyk
- Addressing barriers to transboundary carbon capture and storage October 13, 2019
- Addressing invasive species in ships’ ballast water - treaty amendments enter into force October 13, 2019
- Supporting gender equality, empowering women - World Maritime Day 2019 September 25, 2019
- Colombia's World Maritime Day Parallel Event promotes gender equality in the maritime community September 18, 2019
- American rescuer who saved four to be recognized with IMO bravery accolade July 22, 2019
- Product tankers catching rate wave, but could conversions beckon? October 15, 2019 Gary Dixon
- Sinopec poised to cut refining runs as tanker rates climb October 15, 2019 Holly Birkett
- Alafouzos brothers boost holdings in Okeanis October 15, 2019 Gary Dixon
- BW Offshore to redeploy FPSO after deal terminated October 15, 2019 Gary Dixon
- Boa secures charters for two laid-up anchor-handlers October 15, 2019 Gary Dixon