What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
Who we are
24Marine surveyors are always hunting for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Our experts are trained to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES, to keep your business operative in compliance at minimized risk conditions.
- We hunt for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
- We are committed to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES to sustain lives, environment and assets.
https://youtu.be/YFjbWRNTEgo Bathymetry survey, completed at Chiriqui – Panamá Using the state of the art Autonomous boat
El principal objetivo de toda investigación consiste en identificar las causas de los siniestros, con la finalidad de poder emitir recomendaciones tendentes a evitar que vuelvan a suceder. Nunca se ha de tratar de buscar culpabilidades. Asimismo, resulta de máxima importancia la cooperación y colaboración de todas las partes involucradas, Armadores, Dueños de buques, Estados […]
https://youtu.be/m7EfEEG4zC0 email@example.com +507 63074419
- IMO Secretary-General assesses progress on sulphur limit implementation January 21, 2020
- SOLAS amendments entering into force 1 January 2020 December 20, 2019
- IMO 2020 - cleaner shipping for cleaner air December 20, 2019
- UN maritime agency commits to further action on gender equality December 5, 2019
- Global project launched to tackle plastic litter from ships and fisheries December 5, 2019
- Tanker stocks take weeklong slide, but sentiment remains high January 24, 2020
- OOCL's transpacific volumes slip amid trade war January 24, 2020
- ACA bulker breaks down off Greece January 24, 2020
- Buss Group appoints new boss to steer it into second century January 24, 2020
- Japanese regional banks join forces on ship finance January 24, 2020