What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
What our clients say
Who we are
24Marine surveyors are always hunting for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Our experts are trained to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES, to keep your business operative in compliance at minimized risk conditions.
- We hunt for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
- We are committed to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES to sustain lives, environment and assets.
Autonomous Boat for Bathymetry and Side scan surveys https://youtu.be/QQ3FUy1cgyk
24 Marine Presented SMART SURVEY at Panama International Maritime University. It was a great Experience to share with Students and Investigators.
https://youtu.be/u4_SCDvpFkE Great trip to visit our friends of AES Chiriqui. Excellent Technical discusion and Ideas shared.
- International Maritime Organization Council condemns tanker attacks in Strait of Hormuz and Sea of Oman July 17, 2019
- Turning the Tide - promoting gender diversity in the maritime sector July 1, 2019
- Counting down to sulphur 2020: limiting air pollution from ships; protecting human health and the environment June 26, 2019
- International Day of the Seafarer 2019: get on board with gender equality June 23, 2019
- UN agency pushes forward on shipping emissions reduction May 19, 2019
- Iran strikes in Strait of Hormuz as Middle East tanker tensions explode July 19, 2019Matt Coyne, Michael Juliano and Andy Pierce
- 'Electric' capesize bulker rates climb to highest level since 2010 July 19, 2019Holly Birkett
- Public Greek owners shed supramax tonnage in busy summer market July 19, 2019Andy Pierce and Harry Papachristou
- Alma Maritime capesize reported sold as S&P market responds to rate rise July 19, 2019Harry Papachristou
- Petrobras refuses to bunker two Iranian bulkers July 19, 2019Gary Dixon