What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
Who we are
24Marine surveyors are always hunting for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Our experts are trained to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES, to keep your business operative in compliance at minimized risk conditions.
- We hunt for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
- We are committed to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES to sustain lives, environment and assets.
Bathymetry survey, completed at Chiriqui – Panamá Using the state of the art Autonomous boat
El principal objetivo de toda investigación consiste en identificar las causas de los siniestros, con la finalidad de poder emitir recomendaciones tendentes a evitar que vuelvan a suceder. Nunca se ha de tratar de buscar culpabilidades. Asimismo, resulta de máxima importancia la cooperación y colaboración de todas las partes involucradas, Armadores, Dueños de buques, Estados […]
email@example.com +507 63074419
From https://www.marineinsight.com/case-studies/case-study-deadly-fall-into-water-while-rigging-accommodation-ladder/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MarineInsight+%28Marine+Insight%29 An inbound container vessel had just picked up the pilot. Two crew were on the upper deck preparing the port accommodation ladder prior to mustering at their mooring stations. Although they had brought two life vests on deck with them, these floatation devices stayed on the deck as they went about their work. […]
- Tackling COVID-19 – a voyage together March 19, 2020
- IMO postpones further meetings due to COVID-19 (updated) March 18, 2020
- The power of visibility – IMO launches photo search for women in maritime March 6, 2020
- Singapore port authority relaxes crew-change ban March 27, 2020
- Tankers stocks rocket 41% in recovery week for market March 27, 2020
- Dry bulk market sees down week amid coronavirus fears March 27, 2020