What else we provide?
Do you want to...
Take some time and meet our Employees?
Who we are
24Marine surveyors are always hunting for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CURIOUS WHAT ELSE WE DO?
Our experts are trained to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES, to keep your business operative in compliance at minimized risk conditions.
- We hunt for risks by performing SMART SURVEYS.
- We are committed to use SMART TECHNOLOGIES to sustain lives, environment and assets.
email@example.com +507 63074419
From https://www.marineinsight.com/case-studies/case-study-deadly-fall-into-water-while-rigging-accommodation-ladder/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MarineInsight+%28Marine+Insight%29 An inbound container vessel had just picked up the pilot. Two crew were on the upper deck preparing the port accommodation ladder prior to mustering at their mooring stations. Although they had brought two life vests on deck with them, these floatation devices stayed on the deck as they went about their work. […]
Autonomous Boat for Bathymetry and Side scan surveys
- American rescuer who saved four to be recognized with IMO bravery accolade July 22, 2019
- World Maritime theme for 2020: "Sustainable shipping for a sustainable planet" July 22, 2019
- International Maritime Prize for 2018 to go to Mr. Joseph J. Angelo (United States) July 21, 2019
- International Maritime Organization Council condemns tanker attacks in Strait of Hormuz and Sea of Oman July 17, 2019
- Turning the Tide - promoting gender diversity in the maritime sector July 1, 2019
- Grace 1 sails from Gibraltar after last ditch US arrest effort August 19, 2019Dale Wainwright
- Excess tonnage supply keeps aframax rates depressed August 19, 2019Dale Wainwright
- OCIMF ‘unlawfully’ stripped surveyor of accreditation August 17, 2019Adam Corbett
- Genting Hong Kong secures $3bn loan for world's largest cruiseship newbuilds August 16, 2019Holly Birkett
- BW Offshore FPSO contract extended in Gabon August 16, 2019Holly Birkett